Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Good, Bad & The Ugly

It's been an interesting week--good & bad:) My sweet friend Katie & her awesome blog inspired me to start trying a 'Good, Bad & Ugly' post each week to sum up some happenings, so I'm working on that & looking for a button to signify the series, as well!

So, here's my first stab--enjoy!

Good: Today is Thursday, which means tomorrow is FRIDAY! 
Bad: Although, not all BAD per se, I have very, very little free time this weekend. Like maybe a couple hours Sat pm & that's it. 
Ugly: Matt & Mollie are going to Myrtle Beach for the night, just the two of them, on Saturday. What in the world will our house feel like without them?!!

Good: I got a free paint sample, trim roller & $5 off coupon in the mail from Valspar!
Bad: They were wasteful and FED-EX'd it to alllll 1,000 people daily. Sheesh, I didn't need my paint sample that badly, shipped over night.
Ugly: Mollie, with her 'Stretch Armstrong' reach, got a hold of the Fed-Ex sticky note and proceeded to eat it in .2 seconds. I fished out a few scraps from her mouth. Thank GOD she really didn't choke on it, but some was stuck in there & sure did make her puke it up.Oh my. All over me, her & my floors.

Yes, that is the piece of paper she ate, right in the middle of the yack--lovely I know, sorry to be graphic. She didn't seem to mind at all! Once I saw she was all smiles, I died laughing. Was that wrong?! The piece of paper in the puke sent me over the edge!

Good: Mollie has mastered sitting up.
Bad: She now likes to consider herself an independent woman (cue Beyonce) 
Ugly: This is just one more step to her getting mobile & it scares me a little. I need to childproof my house VERY soon!!!

Good: I love turkey sandwiches, etc made on a pretzel roll--have you ever tried them?? A few restaurants in Charleston have them & I'm a sucker for them.
Bad: Our caterer that we use for work functions, apparently loves pretzels rolls as well and is letting me buy some off her!!!!
Ugly:  This might just make me gain back all that baby weight I lost. My first shipment (of 16!) arrived today. Don't worry, I'm sharing with my sis's who are equally obsessed;)


Good: We met up with our dear friend Ryan Malloy last night, who was in town from LA on business
Bad: His wife, Alex, wasn't with him. Sooooo sad, one of my bf's & we haven't seen each other in a few years now:(
Ugly: Mollie likes happy hour just as much as we do...wait, why is that 'ugly?' Funny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment