Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Loves!


Welcome to the new 'It's Friday, I'm in Love' series! Join Summer for her version & my inspiration, or Katie!

I'm loving my newly pedicured toes. I was way over-due. Makes me wish Spring would hurry a little faster to wear more of my open-toe shoes. And go to the beach!!


A good Craigslist find! Came across a woman in West Ashley with a TON of nice, gently used baby/kids clothes for 50 cents to $1 EACH! I'm talking about Pixie Lily, OshKosh, etc.You know I was in heaven. Got this whole bag, full of cute summer clothes & a few toys/books for only $35. That's how I like to shop:)


Free Printables --just look at how PRESH some of these are!! Add a beautiful store-bought frame & voila! A great way to spend very little and have a nice baby (or other) gift. I'm mildly obsessed.

And my biggest love, Mollie:)

1 comment:

  1. I need a pedi!! Nice Craiglist score, I am currently hunting something I can make into a bedside table/storage....Cross your fingers for me!

    ReplyDelete