Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Loves

 

Welcome to the 'It's Friday, I'm in Love' series! Join Summer for her version or my inspiration Katie!

I love....

  The fact that Mollie is ALMOST as excited as we are for our new veggie garden to start producing some goods! Mmmmm tomatoes:)

M's new Easter Basket! Kudos to Charleston Children's Boutique. I LOVE that shop! I cannot wait to start the tradition of egg hunts together:) Each year she'll have her basket to get lots of goodies & memories to make. We're now ready to go to Gigi & Poppy's house at the beach for Easter weekend:)


These crazy good granola bars! When my body and I were adjusting to nursing Mollie, I was always STARVING, Who am I kidding, nursing made me hungry alll the time for months & months but really didn't have the feeling of wanting much--except ice cream & both of these granola bars! I kept them next to my chair in her room, in the remote basket in the living room, in her diaper bag, next to my bed--everywhere I might be, there were my granola bars:) 
I had kind of forgotten about these peanut ones specifically until our Costco girl, Natalie, brought them to a Center for Women event. They made me smile. Oh how I adored these peanut bars.


Our new backyard blow up pool for Mollie to splash in! Oh snap...how cute is this?! Just $9.99 on Amazon, we couldn't pass it up. And elephants just make me think ROLL TIDE, too:)
M was born in July and right before she arrived I had the thought and the plan of purchasing a blow up (or plastic) kiddie pool to have her hang out in that summer while I worked on my laptop. What the &^*% was I thinking???! Gah, I was an idiot. I no more wanted to take my newborn out into the blistering heat or did I have the time to 'lounge' much. Ha, oh the wishful thinking of new parents! This summer I look forward to MANY days lounging poolside and in the sun..with protective sunscreen and sunhats, of course;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment