Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Loves

Welcome to the new 'It's Friday, I'm in Love' series! Join Summer for her version & my inspiration, or Katie!


 I am coveting this cupcake maker!! Yes, I already have about 3 small & regular size cupcake tins, but I want THIS.


Mollie is now the proud owner of her own Adirondack chair! Of course in her most flattering color, Lavender:) We look forward to lounging together in the back yard in our own respective chairs.

Throw me somethin' Mister!!


If I couldn't be home for Mardi Gras at least I could indulge in the food! Matt made some yummy Jambalaya and thank you to Publix for the spot-on King Cake! Super close 2nd to the real deal in Mobile..


It's always a bit tough to leave your little one with a sitter, but this Activities Tracker can show you what you missed while away! Look forward to trying this out soon.


2nd Sunday on King is this weekend!! My sister Julie flies into town that afternoon, so we'll def be there. Yayy Aunt Julie!!  If you are in Charleston & have yet to experience 2nd Sunday, please do. This is another reason I adore this city, it really is. To have the hub of downtown closed to cars is brilliant. If only this would be EVERY Sunday:)
*If you go, don't forget to take advantage of the FREE PARKING in city garages, by printing this voucher.


Last but DEF not least... I entered my sweet sweet mom, Peggy, into a contest called 'Mom's Slice of Paradise' through a local radio station Y102.5 and SHE WON!!!!! I attended an event they held, did a 30+ second video clip on the spot there about how wonderful she is, they uploaded it on their website and then we had to get out the word to vote! I sent emails to a ton of friends and family friends who adore mom and yep...they think the same as we do --she is the BEST mom and most selfless person I know.
The package included a hot tub from Paradise Pools & Spa, $750 credit to Window World of Charleston and fabulous, pampering gifts from Carolina Girls and $250 to Carolina Hair Designs
Thank you to everyone who voted!!!! Cannot wait to surprise her with this!!! :) 

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend --look forward to getting out & enjoying the 70+ degree weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment