Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Monday, April 18, 2011

My lil' Bunny!

We had a wonderful weekend in Charleston despite the forecast for HORRID weather on Saturday--not a drop of rain & beautiful blue, sunny skies!

Mollie had an eventful weekend and was quite the social butterfly:)

Saturday we went to my friend Melissa's church to meet the Easter Bunny & then had lunch at Sesame with some friends. Their church puts on the most wonderful events for children! We also did the breakfast with Santa there in December & it was awesome. Great Santa, fun activities for the kiddos and even great food! All for free. So very nice of them to do.
Not much was different for celebrating Easter either--the Bunny was super cute, the kids had a ton to do & of course there was an overload of sweets to enjoy! Mollie actually did okay with Mr. E. Bunny...no tears!
Hippity Hop!
Heading out to  meet E. Bunny!

I love this pic! She's not quite sure what to make of him...
On Sunday we went to brunch with my dear friend Courtney, who was in town from NYC. I was excited about trying this new place, Leaf, but to my dismay apparently 'brunch' only happens on Saturday..when they are open Y'all know I'm a planner, but alas, this place has no working telephone number, nor do they have a website OR a facebook pace, so I couldn't call ahead or pick out my meal in advance--the audacity of them;)
We quickly chose a Plan B, which was Fleet Landing & possibly an even better choice. We sat on the deck overlooking the harbor, watched the sailboats during Race Week, noshed on delicious seafood and sipped Bloody Mary's. Now that's a perfect Sunday morning!
I was enjoying my time sooo much, I forgot to take pics!  Those in Charleston can envision the setting & those of you not here, well....you just need to come & visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment