Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday Loves



Welcome to the 'It's Friday, I'm in Love' series! Join Summer for her version or my inspiration Katie!

My newest blog read Aunt Peaches. The name alone caught my attention, but oh how her 'About this Blog' and 'FAQ's' just spoke to me, not the mention the hilarity of the image above. What a hoot-LOVE it! I adore blogging for the sheer fact of people enjoying your random & personal thoughts. This gal has some serious creativity on a dime that I'll soon obsess over, I'm sure.



Farmer's Market opens this weekend!!! My sweet cousin, Jennifer, her hubby Scott & their 3 boys are coming into town so Mollie & I are meeting them there. I sure do enjoy spending our Saturday mornings gathering fresh veggies, homemade goods and running into friends.

Matt is still working his fanny off at Family Circle Cup this weekend, as well, so it's a girls weekend for me & Molls!!
Fun at the park last weekend!
Little Ham!
Hope you all enjoy the beautiful weekend ahead!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment