Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Loves!

Welcome to the 'It's Friday, I'm in Love' series! Join Summer for her version or my inspiration Katie!
Ahhh Jack Roger's has come out with a JELLY version of their awesome shoe! Perfect for the beach & pool without ruining the original (leather) ones!! I know Brooke & Katie are going ga-ga over these....

Tiny baby was just 7 weeks here!
On that same note, our lovely Easter weekend will be spent beaching it or poolside the ENTIRE time. Mollie gets to go swimming for the first time!! Her bathing suits are packed (yes plural, we have to have options) and swim floatie is ready. We're not scheduled to have our first official swim lesson until mid-May, so hope Mollie can hang;) Haha.

My mom is SUCH a crafty & thrifty woman --they bought this old, but lovely potential home here in Charleston that used to the be original West Ashley Post Office. How charming is that??! With the history in mind and the fact that my mom is a super recycle gal and has been waaay before this 'trend', she wanted to keep with the natural look and feel of the house & that she did. Kudos mom...great job!!!


Last, but not least, I've taken on a fun, new side venture & am now a Stella & Dot Stylist!! If you haven't seen the jewelry, check it out! I'm tempted by almost every single piece. I hope y'all will support me by encouragement, purchasing OR by hosting a trunk show & earning FREE jewelry!! (Most hosts take home $250 worth of free goods!) I have one show already lined up for Cinco de Mayo & cannot wait to mix some margs with these jewels:) So much fun!!
Since my job at Center for Women is so fabu & I love helping women, this seemed like a natural fit. Once I read about the S & D Foundation, I was in. My day job mission is to 'Help Women Succeed. Everyday.' Now my hobby mission is 'Behind every great woman is another woman.' Amen to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment