Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Loves


 Is this blog going to turn into just 'Friday Loves?!' NO. I haven't posted anything in a week, though...oops.
 

 The Royal Wedding. Enough said. I was SOOO OVER the news coverage this past week & not hearing anything new or interesting, but that all changed at 5:45 this morning when I watched the beautiful Kate Middleton leave her hotel to get into the car taking her to the wedding ceremony. Gives me chills to think about that moment. All brides remember that moment leading up to our ceremony; just magical. I think my favorite part of the coverage was seeing her ride with her dad to the wedding. So touching and she was a total natural. Welcome Princess Kate, you've earned that title! *I'll also add that I'm glad she's a brunette:)

I was so flattered to be a guest blogger on Style Concierge today! Lee asked me some money saving & coupon questions & I had a fun time thinking about them:) Hope you'll enjoy and learn something maybe. *Lee is also offering a FREE 20 minute style consult via phone, so email her today to get started. I did mine with her & got some great organization & closet tips. Since it's over the phone, you can live anywhere! :)


Again, on the coupon theme, I love Harris Teeter Super Doubles! I went this AM for a quick, but productive trip en route to work. had my list made, my coupons organized and a plan for my day--that is until I got to my car & realized I didn't have my cell phone! Lovely. I knew I had it in the meat section because I text Matt about some fresh chicken wings that were on sale..beyond that I had no clue!!! Of course I left my name with customer service and PLEADED with them to help. A few hours later they called me at work and had FOUND it! Now, that's some good customer service. * I pick it up this afternoon, and sooo curious to know just where they found it. Please Lord, don't let it have been lying in the meat section...

And this is NOT a Friday Love, but feel the need to support my Sweet Home Alabama. If anyone can help in South Alabama or donate in SC, I'll gladly help organize things. Here is a link to a drop off and there's a ton more!! PLEASE do what you can, so many people are suffering.
- Animals who need to be fostered or re-located
-Pictures & Documents that were found in the storms and need to be placed with their owners.

A reminder to be grateful for all that we have and all that we are given--nothing is to be taken for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment