Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Loves


Welcome to the 'It's Friday, I'm in Love' series! Join Summer for her version or my inspiration Katie!

Our friends, Ben & Jess, just started a new company in Charleston, Tavers Flavors, making local, fresh BABY FOOD! We are soooo excited about this & cannot wait to see what great things come their way. Matt & I are very good about making Mollie a ton of food from scratch & she has quite the taste-buds:) Although not everyone has the time or know how to make their own healthy baby food, Ben & Jess are here to help!

They will be participating in the Farmer's Market every Saturday, so PLEASE stop by and say hello! *They are also asking for some for some of your baby's favorite flavor combos, so feel free to shoot them an email & let your ideas be heard!


 Oh me, oh my --a daily deal site featuring Etsy vendors called Heartsy! I feel my wallet getting thinner as I write this..Love love the beautiful & creative items we soon shall see:)



I know summer is on the horizon when my most favorite beer makes it's appearance on store shelves. Ahhhh, it's wonderful to see you again Son of A Peach!

No comments:

Post a Comment