Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I figured there's no better day to discuss love than on Valentine's Day! Not my favorite 'holiday' by any means, but I'll always welcome a day or moment to remember those whom I love and those who love me.

This website gave me some awesome thoughts & made me think about love lessons for Mollie. (Please check out the link)

As parents we truly are responsible for the actions and ways our children behave & respond to situations & feelings of love. I want Matt & I to be a shining example of love for Mollie. I want her to know that our house is full of love! Respect for each other, laughter and fun times, sharing things with each other, giving kisses and hugs and even helping each other out in various ways around the house or doing things.

Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day and remind the important people in your life that you love them...we all need to be told that from time to time! Everyone deserves someone to love them.

My Valentines--I love you two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment