Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Currie!!

Catherine Currie Cooper has made her debut into this world!! My best friend Sadie had her first little girl yesterday, Thursday, February 10. All are happy & healthy! 6lbs, 6oz and 19 inches long (Ahem, Mollie's size exactly!!) She is soooo precious!


It was/is so hard being in SC and she being in Alabama. I often get the homesick bug, but really do when my best friend has a baby and I'm not there with her & to smooch that angel to pieces.

I saw her pic, emailed Matt and said 'Awww I want another one!' Not fully being serious, but it's crazy how foreign that newborn stage seems now that Molls is 7 months old. Matt, being the great sport he is, said 'Let's at least wait so they can be in different grades.' Ha, love you Matt:)

We head to Fairhope mid-March to meet the new addition to the Cooper's and the newest addition to the Well's, sweet baby Stella. My best friends in Alabama have each recently had girls & I cannot wait until they can all play together. Or can I?!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted! I was dying to see her!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete