Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Single Digits!

Ok, so we're now in the single digits of Mollie's estimated arrival date...9 days til June 26!!

We have been seeing the Dr weekly now, I'm dilated 1cm & have been that way for 2 weeks now. She has no inclination that we will deliver early and says that most 1st born children are late. Fine by me, as I know she'll come when she is good and ready. It's also reminding us or teaching us that for the rest of our lives we are on HER time:) I don't blame her for staying in my belly with this heat if it comes to that..I probably would if given the choice- haha!

I've felt super good to be this far along and hope it continues this way. I am very grateful that our health has maintained and has not stopped me from doing my normal stuff, like working! It's been a blessing, really. I'm doing my best to drink lots of water in these last days, building up my energy for labor time and of course eat as much of this delicious watermelon our stores and farmer's market have had! Man, we cannot get enough of it!!! yummm.

Now that it's crunch time, Matt and I are getting all of our notes together, i.e. birth plan, labor assistance techniques and the phone list. The hospital bags are packed and I think we're ready! Well...at least on that end! We are also having our last date-night tonight before Mollie's arrival. It's been fun to do those side things with him. Last weekend was a party downtown then off to Ye Old Fashioned Ice Cream to share a banana split. Simple, but simply amazing:) Although, at the same time, we're counting down the days when we'll get to enjoy time with Mollie & do fun things with her, too. I think our new little family will be our favorite way to spend out time- and I would not have it ANY other way! Matt is too funny about planning all of these outings and activities with her. I can see him now, being the proud papa showing her off:)

We will keep everyone posted of course! I anticipate us having a few more blogs posts in before her arrival, too. We'll see..again, all of this is up to her and when she is ready to arrive and done growing in there! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and let us stay on the healthy path. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment