Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Friday, June 25, 2010

Go Get 'Em!

My husband really is the greatest. Matt gets home last night with this great big present...said it's for me and that it's a gift of encouragement for welcoming Mollie into our lives soon! The thought crossed my mind to hold off opening it and then during labor & delivery he can keep reminding me that I have this great thing to open once she arrives..you know, another something to push me that much harder:) haha

But, surprises aren't really my thing so, I opened it and of course am reminded that he is soooo sweet. A bunch of thoughtful and delightful items that will make life THAT much better! Thanks boo, I love you.

 Items include:
 - Pixar movies: Cars, The Incredibles and Toy Story
 - 4pk of to-go champagne bottles
 - My FAVE summer white wine, Gazela Vinho Verde
 - Delicious beers I have not had in 9 months! Seadog Blueberry and AllagashWhite
 - Urban Nirvana massage (ohhhhh yeah)
 - Mexican recipe magazine (neither of us can live w/o Mexi!)
 - Portable radio/cd player for the hospital! And some mixed cd's he made..
 - Cooler/picnic tote for some fun outings!

No comments:

Post a Comment