Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Little Things

As my 'small' belly becomes a 'small soccer ball' it seems the little things are getting a bit more difficult..things I have taken for granted or never really paid attention to.


With something hard and round attached to your front side, it makes some things a bit interesting. Not pregnant or even in the many weeks prior to now, I haven't had an issue doing my every day/week things.

When you bend over with a hard baby belly, nature lets you know real quick that your belly needs somewhere to go, therefore your legs spread. I didn't even realize it until I caught myself in this very strange stance! Quite amusing I must say.

As I was getting ready to go home last weekend for a wedding and baby shower, I figured I needed a toenail polish! Well, as easy as that seems to be or have been, I can safely say I think the days of painting my own toes are behind me..that is until my little soccer ball is no longer:) I am grateful the polish got where it needed to be and actually looked good, but Matt had to hear me huff and puff the whole time!

Now, this week, as I get ready for our big fundraiser on Thursday night, I figured I might as well shave my legs while I have some time. At least Matt and I have a built-in seat in our shower, but man...It kind of wore me out trying to reach all around!! This should make for an interesting next 9 weeks of shaving (or lack there of). Matt, sorry in advance if I go a little bit between shaves:)

So, as we sit here and watch my belly and Mollie grow by the day, it's a constant reminder of the miraculous feat our bodies endure when a woman is pregnant--just fascinating and a true miracle. All those little things I can or cannot do seem so silly now...who needs to bend over or shave anyway, right?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment