Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Warmer weather, please!

I went to lunch yesterday with Matt and his co-workers at a fabulous downtown restaurant and ordered the Pad Thai, with some spicy chili sauce added in. I also had 2 glasses of un-sweet tea. I don't usually like too spicy of foods or, since being preg, really have not had much caffeine at ALL...before yesterday. Not sure what did it, but I was wide awake at 2am. I woke up around 1:30 or so, tossed & turned, then came 2am and I just had to get out of bed! So with Matt still sleeping, there was a lot I wanted to do, but little I could.

I have all my maternity clothes in baby room closet so I went in there, shut the door and culled through some new items that needed to be washed or hung up. Then I realized what a loss I am at with winter maternity clothes! I just bought my first 2 pairs of maternity jeans yesterday and can I just say 'HALLELUJAH!' They are some of the most comfy things I've ever put on, they hide flaws, fit in a smaller size than usual and even Matt said he likes them better than my regular jeans!..Uh-oh, is that a bad thing?! Ha! I now need more pants. I am over buying clothes for preggos though. I feel I have a ton of cute items, spring just needs to hurry up! Whew...when will this COLD weather leave us?! Even if I can be jacket-less for a while, I will be a happy gal. Til then...more sweaters. And my regular pants still being held up by the most important, rubber band trick:)

No comments:

Post a Comment