Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Friday, February 5, 2010

Verdict is in!! It's A.....

GIRL!!!!!


We had our 20 week ultrasound today and Lil G seems very healthy!!! Obviously my maternal instincts were off, haha, I thought all along it was a boy, but of course SOOO excited it's a girl! My family works well with girls as we all know:) Matt will be a super cute dad with a girl and know that she will steal his heart as soon as they meet; if she hasn't already! This will be one outdoorsy and sports-y girl, I can tell you that:)

We can now start narrowing down names, as that seems to be everyone's next question! We have some ideas, but wanted to wait to know our focus once gender was determined.

We are working on baby room this weekend and my parents are in town to help. Whew! Cannot wait to get our beautiful green color on those walls and set up the crib and finish painting the dresser:)
Thanks friends and fanily and we are even more excited now that it (SHE) is all coming together:) Please keep our continued health & wellness in your thoughts and we hope to see or speak to y'all very soon! Lots of love..

xoxo,

Leigh Ann & Matt (and Lil G!)

1 comment:

  1. I think Katie is a fabulous name. I mean I would be ok with you naming little G after me. Just so you know! Hahah. So happy for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete