Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A quote can say it all...

I think it was the same day I told my boss about Matt & I being pregnant, that she gave me the SWEETEST card I may have ever seen. I immediately fell in love with the quote and Lil G herself and thoughts of our future as a family.



After reading this quote, I almost didn't even need to see her note inside, but already knew this was a memento that would go in baby room. I put it up on our fridge at home immediately that day I received it, but after the room has been worked on, it is in a small stack of my craft projects for the new room. I plan to frame it and put some pictures of our sonograms all around it:)

I honestly love it so much, that I think it's my 'go-to' card now for friends becoming new moms. It came from a recently opened stationary boutique in town on Cannon St called Mac & Murphy. I highly suggest you swing by there next time you need a special card or stationary set. I went in there today after they did a presentation for us at work and got a card for a friend I am congratulating this weekend. Ami, one of the shop owners, also told me that the line of cards (including my fave) are designed by twin sisters here in Charleston. Check them out at Twin Muses- love supporting local biz and this shopping trip was a two-fer!

I have felt some awesome things and read some cool things during these past few months, but have to say this card quote might possibly be my favorite of all.  

Baby- It was the tiniest thing I ever put my whole life into. And that's exactly what Matt and I plan to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment