Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Natural Occurrences

I figured this yucky rainy day in Charleston, is the reason why I am feeling a bit yucky today. For months now, I have been congested and have had al these nasal issues. Lovely, I know:) Now, my sinuses are actually hurting. I did get my H1N1 shot this weekend, so hopefully I'm good to go on that end! Thank you DHEC and being a booth at the Home+Design Show- who knew that would be the kind of multi-tasking that would take place on a Sunday?!

I have also been seeing some side affects of me NOT being on birth control. I remember when Matt and I first starting to discuss 'trying' and I quickly realized one thing--that would mean I have to give up my beloved BC. I have been prescribed to BC since I was 18 years old. After years of horrible cramps, that seemed to be my best solution. Little did I know it was going to balence my hormones out more, clear up my skin and possibly even be a prevention for various cancers!

Now that I have been off BC about 6 months and quickly thereafter became pregnant, my body is not quite sure what is happening! For all those years I was regulated by my BC and my skin was clear. Not so much is the case anymore...I feel like a teenager..well, not so much, although my skin wants to think it is:)

It is so fascinating to see and experience all these natural occurances that come with pregnancy. For all these little annoyances and aggrivating pains, I know it will be WAYYY beyond worth it in the end. Cannot wait to meet this future soccer player (girl or boy), who is already kicking up a storm lately!!! Maybe it's the stormy weather or maybe he/she is excited that we get to see them again this Friday for the 20 week ultrasound! I am hoping it's the latter..

No comments:

Post a Comment