Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy 3 months, Mollie!

Oh my, Mollie is already 3 months today!! This age seemed so far away!! She is honestly getting sweeter and more fun by the day- Matt and I cannot get enough of her and that precious face:)

Sweet, sweet girl!!
A few things we've recently realized..
  •  I'm not sure if we'll ever have the need for an alarm clock again
  • When she gets up in the AM's, we both race each other in the room, as that first daily sight of her all swaddled and smiling is truly priceless. We just stand over her & laugh it's so adorable! (see pic)
  • She is a 'happy spitter' - the girl spits up more than we thought possible, but smiles and it doesn't bother her, so no need to worry! I'm keeping burp cloth and bib companies in biz.
  • Pretty certain Mollie will love cooking and/or helping dad in the kitchen. She can sit in her bumbo and watch dad cook forever..he tells her about all the tips and ingredients! We cannot WAIT to talk solids with the Pediatrician next month!!!
  • When she catches a glimpse of the TV her eyes just get locked in..she seems to prefer Food Network, but maybe that's because it's all we watch:)
  • She is getting so good at sitting up and having strength. She loves to look around and is so alert- but really, she was alert from Day 1! We of course have to help her sometimes, but guess rolling over is next on her agenda, so we'll see!
  • Her likes and dislikes are becoming a bit more obvious each day. Likes= swing, taking walks, being outside, talking, reading, lovey blankets, babydoll, bathtime and MUCH more. She is a very happy baby. Dislikes= getting hungry is pretty much it. Ha!
  • Pretty sure Mollie's a morning person, which is fine by me! Matt and I are by no means night owls..Although this AM I did have to go in and wake her, which I hate doing as she needs her sleep, but the girl had been asleep for 11+ hours!!!
  • Somehow each night she moves from one end of her crib to the other IN her swaddle (see pic). Little inchworm we have I guess! What will happen when we don't swaddle her?! Will she learn to crawl?!
  •   Matt & I are blessed everyday to have a wonderful and healthy child- we could not ask for more!
All wedged down at the end! Haha
Seriously, makes our day to wake up to this! Wish I awoke this happy:)
I also want to take this opportunity and say THANK YOU to all of our blog readers...I run into people all the time who reference the blog & I also get the most amazing emails or facebook messages from best friends and even long lost friends sharing their highs & lows of parenting, providing support, telling cute or funny stories and I really appreciate it!!! Y'all are awesome:)  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment