Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Monday, July 5, 2010

Tomorrow is the day!!!!

We had our last check up Dr appt this AM at 41 weeks and 2 days and all was super..Passed the non-stress test with flying colors, Mollie's heartbeat was perfect and consistent with her movement. Her heartbeat sounded like a pack of horses just as she was about to move..really amusing to follow along with it! That sound was beautiful-if only we could have recorded that, how cool would it have been:)

The other great news is that I'm 3cm dilated and 80% effaced, so no need to have us come to the hospital tonight. She liked the natural progress we are making and I do too!! Yayyy another night in our fabulous bed at home:) Note: One thing that is strange to hear from your OB..' Good God, I have no clue how you are still pregnant, her head is RIGHT there!' Uhhh, well I am still preg and can tell you I KNOW her head is right there, I feel it! Ha- maybe this will help me in delivery we're are thinking:) Sorry if this is a little TMI for some of you..I'll spare you any more details or info, don't worry. I have for sure become less modest about bodily stuff than I ever imagined I could. It has been pretty neat though, to get with Matt on a different more personal level about stuff- although some of it I could/would have kept shhhh. haha- he has been great!

We head into the hospital tomorrow AM, July 6, to get things rockin' and rollin'. I still have some faith that we will make more natural progress by then, too. My back is KILLING me, so hopefully this is the start of something:) Who knows, maybe labor will start today/tonight and I'll still have my spot waiting on me in the hospital in the morning!! After allll these 41+ weeks of waiting and getting anxious/excited I almost can hardly believe the time is here. No more waiting. Time to meet this chick-a-dee! Maybe Mollie has been indulging me this past week knowing that I'd love a plan and not just winging it. We have our bags packed and in the car, Matt got me some fresh fruit and ice pops from Costco today-- we are ready!! I kinda  feel like we're packing for a mini-vacation..magazines, clothes, snacks, portable dvd player and dvd's, pillows. Nope, just spending a couple nights in a hospital! We have for sure over packed and surely our room will look full of stuff, but who cares, we'll feel comfortable.

My sweet sisters (God Mothers) changed their travel/life plans this week so they could be here for me and to meet Mollie..I mean, we have all been waiting for her arrival longer than expected. Thank you girls, not sure what I would do without you in my life and SOOO excited you can share in this with us!!

I look forward to the next post being all about Miss Mollie Bess..including some pics! Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers and wish us luck tomorrow in meeting our long-awaited daughter. I can hardly stand the suspense!!!!! We'll keep you all posted for sure.

1 comment: