Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Growing pains!

Although I am just starting to show, it's no secret to my body that I am pregnant. I have felt the tightening and stretching for a while now although just yesterday morning, I woke up with a backache. Now, some of you may know that I have dealt with back issues since high school, but those seemed to be behind me--ha! Apparently you can feel backaches very early on in pregnancy depending upon where the baby is sitting. I am guessing this baby wants to test my pain tolerance early on then:)

After an 8 hr workshop yesterday I went home in pain. I got to have a little alone/quiet time, while Matt had a soccer game, which was nice since I wasn't feeling well and resulted in a fabulous bubble bath...oh the simple things in life.

This morning, I got up feeling better and went to get dressed and realized that the pants I had picked out to wear today just were not going to cut it- not even with my rubber-band trick. Eeeks. I really don't have any great maternity pants yet and figured I really didn't need them until it started to warm up a bit. So on this Thursday, I am honestly admitting that I am wearing 'mom jeans.' No, not the super high waisted kind with the light wash (whew, luckily) but rather these are jeans I bought for my mom, they just didn't fit her. They are not super cute, but man do they feel good and not tight around my waist area! Just what I needed on a another long & rainy workshop day.

I am going to continue to walk and do some pre-natal yoga which I hope will stretch my back a bit more. If anyone has any great suggestions, please send them my way, as this baby is not even 1 lb yet I don't think..we have a long way to go and I want to be ready for it:) And please..no 'mom jeans' teasing. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment