Mollie arrived to us on July 6, 2010 at 10:42 AM. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz and 19 inches long!
We could not be more in love and can already see the start of our little family blooming!
Thanks for your continued love and support ~Leigh Ann, Matt & Mollie

Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's been a while

As we are nearing the big 0-1 birthday, I've realized I've backed off a bit from the blog. I have all these great posts I want to do and updates I want to make, and yet, between full-time Center for Women, Stella & Dot night and weekends, planning the b-day shindig and Mollie on the MOVE when I'm with her, my 'free' time has almost become nil. And I have zero complaints, loving it!! ;)

As I write this, I'm sitting down for the first time this am and Molls is napping--I was a bit terrified about an hour ago when Mollie didn't want to go down for her usual AM nap about 9:00...she still wanted to play. I was afraid the dreaded 'dropped AM nap' had hit us! Assuming that it begins with the time being pushed back and well, here we are almost 1.5 hours later. I totally adore being with Mollie all day on weekends, but I'll happily admit I adore those 2 daytime naps she takes too...that's my time to really get myself ready for the day, clean the house, prepare/organize food for the weekend and weekdays ahead, check email, etc. I am already beginning to mourn the loss of the 2st nap..and we're not quite there yet!

I wanted to update y'all with a few good pics from recent playtimes and outings;) Mollie is SUCH a fun age and stage right now, words and jabber are all the time and girl likes to move! She's been swiftly crawling for a while now and started to pull up a few weeks ago..now we're definitely cruising the furniture, stand on our own a little, etc. Soooo cute!!

We're excited to celebrate the 4th of July with friends & family this weekend and all relatives come this next week for the birthday festivities that will drag out for many days--haha! Happy & safe 4th everyone!!!!!!
Sharing a crepe at the Farmer's Market--and trying to stay cool!!
She loves to launch everything out of her crib when she wakes in AM or nap!
Out & about all day and BOTH M and Matt crashed out in the car! Must be nice..haha

Between she & the cats, boxes are very popular around our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment